Not very common, but it occurs very often when an AC starts sending you a hot air blow. This is the most frustrating time when you need fresh and cool air and instead you will be getting hot air. Such a situation calls for a quick solution by an expert in the field. In Australia, people can access a wide range of service providers for air conditioning installation that includes split system installation as well as a ducted air conditioning installation for the residential and commercial buildings. And along with the mere services, they also offer repair and replacement services for your HVAC and AC systems.
If your AC has also started to throw air which is hot, instead of cool, then make sure you’ll check the following things:
- The ducts are not crossing the heated areas of the building. This issue can be corrected when the AC is being installed. For a proper air conditioner installation in a building, you will have to ask for the best services. It is because experts know how to avoid damages, and faults in the installation phase.
- Another thing you can do is to check the condenser of the AC. See if it is in a correct a position and condition, and have not been damaged or leaked.
- Also, make sure your thermostat is set in the right direction and you have set it to the correct position for a better cooling.
- Do check if the coolant gas is not leaked. In case it does, you will get a hot air blow from your AC.
- The air filter should also be cleaned properly. In case the air filters are dusty and have their pores clogged by the dust, you will get hot air instead of cool air via your AC.